Entrance Examination for Ph.D/M.Phil Courses [Jan 2018]
Applications are invited by the Mandsaur University, Mandsaur from all eligible candidates for admissions in Ph.D/M.Phil Courses in the areas on Full-time and Part-time basis:
Engineering (Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering), Applied Sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Maths), Pharmacy, Education, Library Science, Agriculture, Physical Education, Life Science.
Application form is available on website http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in
PhD entrance examination consists of written test and personal interviews.
|Last date of Submission of Online application form without late fee||18th Jan 2018|
|Date of entrance test (ONLINE)||21st Jan 2018|
|Duration & timing of written test||1.5 hours (11:00 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Personal Interviews/ DRC||To be updated soon|
|Declaration of Entrance Result||30th Jan 2018|
|Beginning of Course Work||1st Feb 2018|
- Note: Eligibility and fees details are available on website.
Rs 1000 /- to be submitted along with application form.
Application form can be filled online or offline available at university website: http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/ and submitted along with following documents:
- Fees receipt.
- Self Attested photocopy of Marks statement of PG & UG.
- Self attested photocopy of caste certificate.
- Self Attested copy of NET/SLET/SET/GATE/GPAT/JRF/SRF
- Self Attested copy of M. Phil Degree certificate
- Incomplete application/application without required documents/ application submitted after the due date will be rejected without assigning any reason/s and no correspondence will be entertained by university in this regard.
- The entrance examination would be conducted in English language only except for education/library science and physical education.
- Candidate must send the scanned application form and receipt of payment and above said document to firstname.lastname@example.org or at UNIVERSITY RESEARCH CELL, Mandsaur University, Rewas Dewda Road bypass square, SH-31, Mandaur-458001, MP. OR
- Candidate who are exempted from entrance exam they must fill the application form along with fee and have to appear in personal interview.
- The reporting time for the Entrance Test is 10:00 AM.
- The candidates should bring the original receipt of the fee paid and Admit Card
- The candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the test as per rules.
- The clearance of entrance test does not entitle a candidate for admission. The admission will be finalized on the basis of the final merit list to be prepared after the conduction of personal interview and checking of original documents of the candidate.
- The candidates should use Black and Blue ball point pen only.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE
- For any Query email us: email@example.com, Call us: 09993099086
Dr. Kratika Daniel