- Department of Pharmacy is a place where an unwavering commitment to excellence in research, instruction and service is demonstrated through the Sponsored Research Projects from various funding agencies such as MPCOST, NMPB, DST etc as well as Consultancy Projects.
- We offer a training environment that includes cutting edge laboratory instrumentation and technologies, award-winning faculty, devoted and experienced teachers, and knowledgeable staff.
- We are providing high practical and focused teaching to cope up with current industry needs through constant interaction with leading professionals of concerned area.
- Pharmacognosy Analysis Lab
Extraction, Isolation & Identification of Phytochemicals.
Instrumental Training of Chromatographic Techniques such as TLC, HPLC, HPTLC, Gas Chromatography, Column Chromatography, Digital Plethysmometer, Noninvasive Blood Pressure Meter, Randall Sellito.
Heavy Metals & Ions detection using Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS).
- Pharmacology Lab
Pharmacological studies on metabolic disorder such as Inflammation, Arthritis, Cardiac disorders, Diabetes etc.
Toxicological studies (Dose determination & LD50 Determination).
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Lab
FTIR for structural elucidation.
Estimation of moisture content by Karl Fischer.
Proper understanding of stereochemistry by making Ball & Stick model.
Facilities for synthesis of various organic compounds.
Identification of compounds by using melting point apparatus, UV Spectroscopy and IR Spectroscopy Purification of compounds by re-crystallization.
Facilities for titrimetric analysis- standardization and assay of various compounds.
- Pharmaceutics Lab
Drug formulation, delivery and disposition
Pilot plant scale up laboratory
Modernised pharmaceutical laboratory equipped with various regular as well sophisticated small scale instruments such as Automated tablet punching machine, USP dissolution test apparatus, Tablet Disintigration test apparatus, Tablet coating pan, Fluid Bed Dryer, Spray Dryer, Tray Dryer, Capsule filling maching, Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC) apparatus, Brookfield Viscometer, Probe Sonicator etc.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates must have Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|75000 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||77050 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarship on Basis of GPAT
S. No.Rank in GPAT 2017 Scholarship*
1. 00001–20000 100% waiver in tuition fee.
2. 20001 -40000 90% waiver in tuition fee.
3. 40001 -60000 70% waiver in tuition fee.
4. 60001 – 100000 50% waiver in tuition fee.
5. 100001- 150000 40% waiver in tuition fee.
6. 150001- 200000 30% waiver in tuition fee.
7. 200000-250000 20% waiver in tuition fee.
Scholarships for B.Pharm. Admission based on the marks secured in 10+2
S. No. Rank / Marks secured in 10+2: Scholarship*
1. All India topper of all Boards. 100% waiver in tuition fee.
2. Above 95 percentage marks in Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Biology and Zoology of all boards. 60% waiver in tuition fee
3. Above 90 and below 95 percentage marks in Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Biology and Zoology of all boards. 50% waiver in tuition fee.
4. Above 85 and below 90 percentage marks in Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Biology and Zoology of all boards. 30% waiver in tuition fee.
5. Above 80 and below 85 percentage marks in Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Biology and Zoology of all boards.
20% waiver in tuition fee
*The decision of the management would be final in this regard.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
Career options are:
• Drug Inspector
• Drug squad in police department
• Medical underwriter
• Data validation associate
• Pharmacy entrepreneur
• Production & Quality Assurance in Pharmacy companies.
• If you are familiar with C++, you can plan to learn Bio Suite software that is widely used in big Pharma companies.
- Those who wish to settle in abroad with pharmacy career have to appear in GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc entrances.