- Department have fully equipped Laboratories and well qualified and experienced faculties to demonstrate them.
- Various academic activities are organized to develop student’s technical as well as industrial intellect throughout the year like; industrial visits, Workshops, Seminars, and Quiz competitions.
- The Department cares the future of the students by organizing Adjunct Lectures through highly qualified faculty Members.
- Various events organized to develop Leadership Skills and Technical Knowledge of student throughout the year like; interclass competitions, Saturday activities etc.
- Industry oriented syllabus to make student industry and future ready.
Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
Candidates must have Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|64900 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||66950 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarship on Basis of JEE(Main)
S. No.Rank in JEE (Main) 2017Scholarship*
1 00001–20000 100% waiver in tuition fee
2 20001 -40000 90% waiver in tuition fee
3 40001 -60000 70% waiver in tuition fee
4 60001 – 100000 50% waiver in tuition fee
5 100001- 150000 40% waiver in tuition fee
6 150001- 200000 30% waiver in tuition fee
7 200000-250000 20% waiver in tuition fee
Scholarships for B.Tech. Admission based on the marks secured in 10+2
S. No. Rank / Marks secured in 10+2: Scholarship*
1 All India topper of all Boards. 100% waiver in tuition fee
2 Above 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 60% waiver in tuition fee
3 Above 90 and below 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 50% waiver in tuition fee
4 Above 85 and below 90 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 30% waiver in tuition fee
5 Above 80 and below 85 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards.
20% waiver in tuition fee
*The decision of the management would be final in this regard.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
Career Opportunities in Industry;
- Power generation
- Oil and gas
- Materials and metals
Private Sector Jobs for Electrical Engineers
A graduate in electrical engineering can go for jobs is various IT & electrical companies in India. Opportunities are endless for a knowledgeable degree holder. There are various private sector companies in India which offer thousands of electrical engineering jobs. Following are some of the companies in private sector that hire various skilled electrical engineers:
- Alstom – Website
- ABB – Website
- Larsen & Toubro (L&T) – Website
- Crompton Greaves Limited – Website
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd – Website
- Siemens India – Website
- Tata Steel – Website
- Tata Motors – Website
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories – Website
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. – Website
- Spectrum Power Generation Limited – Website
- HBL Power Systems Limited – Website
Public & Government Sector Jobs For Electrical Engineers
There are a lot of career opportunities for electrical engineering degree holders in public & government sector. Fresher electrical engineers can apply for the post of Junior Engineers. And after gaining experience & skills, they can get promotion and can move up to posts of Associate Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer etc.
Following are some the PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) that recruit electrical engineers:
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited – Website
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited – Website
- Gas Authority of India Limited – Website
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. – Website
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd – Website
- National Fertilizers Limited – Website
- National Aluminium Company Limited – Website
- Container Corporation of India Ltd. – Website
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation – Website
Following are some of the Government Organizations that recruit electrical graduates: