- Learned & Experienced Faculty (Max. Qualification . Ph.D., M.E., Max. Exp. 20 Yrs.).
- Rich infrastructure.
- Rich Lab facility (Including Fully Equipped & Man-powered Central Workshop & CAD CAM Lab with CNC Machines & 3-D Printer).
- Better campus Placement scenario (25 Placements in B. Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)during (2016-17).
- Regular Guest Lectures from outside learned Faculties.
- Regular Industrial Exposure via. Industrial Visits.
- Regular Skill Enhancement through Workshops.
- Aptitude development & Technical Knowledge boosting via regular Aptitude tests and Technical Tests.
- Continuous Motivation to students to take part in various competitions of University Level(Local & Global Level).
- Continuous Motivation to Faculty & Students to take part in Research related activities at local & Global Level.
- Continuous efforts to develop quality Projects by the Students.
Our Paradigm : outcome based , skill oriented learning to make the future ready technical professionals.
- We believe in teaching through learning .
Our technical expertise is the best among the contemporary universities and the institutions.
The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/tenth standard/equivalent examination, with at least 35 percent in science and maths subjects.The state boards of technical education of most of the states in India conduct entrance tests for admission to the diploma programmes offered by various polytechnics in the state.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|35000 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||37050 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/