- The Faculty offers an Under Graduate program in Fashion Design The Under Graduate course also has collaboration with experts from Fashion Industry Design.
- Fashion designing is today growing in scope and prospects. In a global scenario, trends and techniques keep changing while traditions are revived and reinvented for a diverse audience.
- MU offers quality education and career to its students in the areas of fashion design, technology, production, merchandising, communication, textile and sustainable fashion. Highly qualified faculties and experts from Industry trains the learning minds and endow them with the required skill sets for the Fashion world. It aims at equipping the students minds with creativity, intellect and confidence and prepare them for a promising future. The students of Fashion Design, MU are being nourished into smart and ethical design professionals.
- Practical based sessions with the help of Fashion Designers from Mumbai, Delhi, Indore and many more.
- Industrial and Production Unit Visits.
- International Brand Survey
- Market Survey to know about fabric, colour, cost and current trends.
- Styling Sessions includes Draping, make-over etc.
- Fashion Seminars by renowned personalities from Fashion Industry, Mumbai.
- Grooming Sessions for overall development of students.
- Fashion Week visits for students.
- Annual Fashion Shows under University for students to participate and innovate their ideas.
- Various workshops like Aari, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Zardosi, Fabric Styling on techniques necessary to create their own designs.
- French Language Sessions.
- Craft documentation to prepare students for different cultures, arts and crafts that represent several states of India.
- Personality development through presentations, brainstorming activities and extracurricular activities.
- Current trend awareness with the help of video sessions, fashion quizzes, reading magazines and expert talk from fashion industry.
- Thematic Designing (Portfolio Designing)
- Jewellery Making workshop from experts in accessory designing.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 50% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|54900 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||56950 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
This scholarship is applicable to the students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category. The scholarship is administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh based on annual income of the family. Students with family income below Rs. 3,00,000/- are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship application form should be submitted by the applicant to the University office after getting admission.
- The eligible candidates desirous of scholarship are required to fill the scholarship form during the admission process.
- The norms for selection will be the sole prerogative of Mandsaur University Admission Committee.
- The scholarship amount will be calculated only on tuition fees and is applicable for 1st year only.
- The students fulfilling more than one eligibility criteria will be considered only as per higher preference mentioned in the scheme and will be eligible for only one type of scholarship in a year.
The continuation of all scholarships is dependent on consistently high academic performance. The students are expected to meet pre-defined academic standards for continuation of scholarship.
- The scholarship can be renewed based on the performance in the university examination, attendance, and character and conduct certified by the Dean.
- The renewal of sports scholarship depends on the performance in sports after admission in university.
- The scholarship shall stand discontinued, if the student is found guilty of any misconduct or indiscipline.
B.A. Fashion Designing Employment Areas
- Fashion Media
- Export Houses
- Fashion Show Management
- Freelancing for Fashion Houses
- Garment Manufacturing Unit
- Garment Store Chains
- Jewellery Houses
- Leather Companies
- Media Houses
- Textile Mills
B.A. Fashion Designing Job Types
- Textile Designer
- Retail Fashion Consultant
- Management Trainee
- Garment Sample Coordinator
- Knitwear Designer
- Assessor\Examiner of Garment Making
- Fashion Expert
- Fashion forecaster
- Accessory Designer
- Fashion Journalist