- We proud ourselves in designing a unique syllabi in India. Visit our scheme and compare our syllabi with others.
- Subjects like engineering chemistry which has relatively less relevance, have been removed. We strongly believe that instead of classical physics, we need to teach things that have applications in real life.
- Subjects which integrates hardware & software has been introduced in syllabi, first time in India. We especially thank Prof. Shimon Schoken from Israel who allowed us to teach his subject Nand to Tetris. Visit our Scheme page for more details.
- First time in India where our students practice more than 30 – 50 practicals , one of the highest in India.
- Trainers from industry teaching practical subjects as per industry guidelines. Visit our Adjunct Faculty for more details.
- We believe labs should become classrooms. We have done it that way. Now students have access to computers in classes. Visit our Infrastructure page.
- Our students have achieved a lot as entrepreneurs and aboriad. Visit our Achievers page to know about students.
- We believe in making students experts in logic building and adaptive learning. Hence they can learn by themselves in different environments.
- Read Blog by our students and other experts to shape your career. If any queries, please email us.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates must have Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|64900 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||66950 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarship on Basis of JEE(Main)
S. No.Rank in JEE (Main) 2017Scholarship*
|1||00001–20000||100% waiver in tuition fee|
|2||20001 -40000||90% waiver in tuition fee|
|3||40001 -60000||70% waiver in tuition fee|
|4||60001 – 100000||50% waiver in tuition fee|
|5||100001- 150000||40% waiver in tuition fee|
|6||150001- 200000||30% waiver in tuition fee|
|7||200000-250000||20% waiver in tuition fee|
Scholarships for B.Tech. Admission based on the marks secured in 10+2
|S. No.||Rank / Marks secured in 10+2:||Scholarship*|
|1||All India topper of all Boards.||100% waiver in tuition fee|
|2||Above 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards.||60% waiver in tuition fee|
|3||Above 90 and below 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards.||50% waiver in tuition fee|
|4||Above 85 and below 90 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards.||30% waiver in tuition fee|
|5||Above 80 and below 85 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards.||
20% waiver in tuition fee
*The decision of the management would be final in this regard.
|Scholarships||To be Provided||Details||Further Details|
|From M.P. Govt.||OBC, SC & ST
|Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students.
|Gaon Ki beti Yojan||Girls only||This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat.
students and for girls
|Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India.
|Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std.
|Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships.||http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/|