Diploma in Mechanical consists of varied segments of mathematics, computing, science and engineering with basic fundamentals that can apply to solve the basic problems while playing a job part. Mechanical Engineers are the creators. They not only create new technology but also innovate for them. Mechanical Engineers help ensure the machines, elements, vehicles and systems our society depends on work the way they’re supposed to. You need an aptitude for all things mechanical, but you also need good problem-solving and analytical skills, because your job will involve troubleshooting problems, finding better, more efficient ways to do things, and ensuring vital systems stay up and running.
The Mechanical Engineering provides a solid foundation for professional engineering practice and further study in Mechanical Engineering or many other related fields. The major requirements develop the students ability to apply scientific principles in the design and analysis of mechanical and energy conversion. Mechanical engineering covers a wide variety of activities from engines, turbines, pumps and compressors, to heat exchanges and pressure vessels, to boilers and steam systems, to hydraulics and fluid flow, to dynamics and statics, to plant and manufacturing operations, to project engineering to project management and several more.
After passing 10th, students can apply for the program of Diploma in Engineering. Where after completing this program can apply for B.Tech or any other higher degree program. The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (ME), student can look forward to creating and designing products for diverse sectors. Student will gain a strong foundation and become a competent mechanical engineer.
- An ability to select and apply the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of the discipline to broadly-defined engineering technology activities;
- An ability to select and apply a knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to engineering technology problems that require the application of principles and applied procedures or methodologies;
- An ability to conduct standard tests and measurements; to conduct, analyze, and interpret experiments; and to apply experimental results to improve processes;
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes for broadly-defined engineering technology problems appropriate to program educational objectives;
- An ability to function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team;
- An ability to identify, analyze, and solve broadly-defined engineering technology problems;
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- An understanding of the need for and an ability to engage in self-directed continuing professional development;
- An understanding of and a commitment to address professional and ethical responsibilities including a respect for diversity;
- A knowledge of the impact of engineering technology solutions in a societal and global context;
- A commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
Course name: Diploma in Mechanical
Course Category: Mechanical
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Diploma
Course Duration: 3 Years
Description: Diploma in Mechanical
Eligibility: 10th pass students with Science, Maths and English as compulsory.
Programme Type: After 10th