The programme deals with the concepts of electromagnetism, electricity, power control system, electronics, electronic signal processing and so on where after completing the same Diploma in Electrical, students can seek job in the same industry. Electrical Engineers are specialists in the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of energy. It’s a powerful career choice that demands good problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacture ability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition for the need for, and the ability to engage in life-long (independent) learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Course name: Diploma in Electrical
Course Category: Electrical
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Diploma
Course Duration: 3 Years
Description: Diploma in Electrical
Eligibility: 10th pass students with Science, Maths and English as compulsory.
Programme Type: After 10th