Diploma in Civil engineering deals with the fundamentals of residential development, construction and architecture concepts, infrastructure projects, environmental projects, design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like bridges, roads, canals, dams, and buildings.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility as well as the importance of professional licensure.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skill, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to explain basic concepts in management, business, public policy, and leadership.
- An ability to evaluate concepts and ideas from alternative perspectives.
Course name: Diploma in Civil
Course Category: Civil
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Diploma
Course Duration: 3 Years
Description: Diploma in Civil
Eligibility: 10th pass students with Science, Maths and English as compulsory.
Programme Type: After 10th