Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm.) curriculum provides valuable knowledge of health care and bio chemical science. Students are expected to perform a number of experiments along with theory classes. It provides solid scientific and technical knowledge required to prepare professionals capable of undertaking, with responsibility and professional qualification, the wide range of activities connected to research, elaboration, control and dispensation of pharmaceutical products, medicine, diet food, cosmetics and other products for health care and illness relief or cure.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to demonstrate effective planning, develop and implement plans within time frame.
- Ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a task.
- Ability to understand and appreciate the role of pharmacist in healthcare services.
- Understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- Ability to understand contemporary issues relating to pharmacy profession and challenges ahead.
- Awareness of ethical and professional responsibilities.
- Possess the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to be a productive member of the team in work environment.
- Ability to use current techniques, skills and modern tools.
- A strong background and motivation to pursue life-long learning
Course name: B.Pharma
Course Category: Pharmacy
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Bachelors
Course Duration: 4 Years
Description: Bachelor of Pharmacy
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Science
Programme Type: After 12th