A Bachelor’s degree in physical education is aimed to empower the candidate with all the knowledge pertaining to sports and fitness.Different motivating and coaching techniques including knowledge of the latest technologies and equipment are also taught. In keeping with the trends of sports management is a part of the curriculum.
- To know and apply discipline specific scientific and theoretical concepts critical to development of physically educated person.
- To plan, design and implement learning experiences that facilitate and enhance the growth of learners of diverse needs from varying backgrounds.
- To use effective communication and pedagogical skills and strategies to enhance student engagement and learning.
- To utilize assessments and reflection to foster student learning and to inform instructional decisions.
- To demonstrate dispositions essential to becoming effective professionals.
- To understand the disciplinary content knowledge, application of content knowledge to teaching physical education. To be reflective practitioner who evaluates self and seek opportunities to grow professionally and humanistically.
- To be informed about and use appropriate technology to enhance teaching and learning and to enhance personal and professional productivity.
- To foster relationship with colleagues, parents, community and associated agencies to support student’s growth and wellbeing.
Course name: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education
Course Category: Physical Education
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Bachelors
Course Duration: 2 Years
Description: Bachelor of Physical Education
Eligibility: Graduation any discipline
Programme Type: After Graduation