B.Com.(Banking and Insurance) or Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance is an undergraduate Commerce course. The Degree covers the concepts of Banking, Accounting, Banking Law, Insurance Law, and Insurance Risk & Insurance Regulations etc. B.Com is degree program in which, apart from a general course study in Commerce, the primary focus is on the systematic study of the concepts in the specialized subjects and topics related to Banking & Insurance industry. This course provides the student an insight into the various aspects of Banking and Insurance sector.
- To classify products supplied by commercial banks, insurance companies, mutual, investment and pension funds and to evaluate its utilization from a client’s point of view.
- To clarify financial structure of a company, content of financial planning and financial management.
- Understand complex and well detailed view of the commercial banking, capital markets and insurance products.
- Student gains knowledge about the functioning of the financial system, regulation and the role of central banks (including the issue of monetary policy and its impact on financial decision-making).
- Graduates who will know practically financial products, to orientate with an overview of the functioning of domestic and international financial market and will be able to analyze the possibilities and implications of regulatory and monetary policy measures on economic subjects
Course name: B.Com.(Banking and Insurance)
Course Category: Banking and Insurance
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Bachelors
Course Duration: 3 Years
Description: B.Com.(Banking and Insurance)
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Commerce / Accountancy / Insurance / Banking / Computer Science
Programme Type: After 12th