The B.A. course in Journalism and Mass Communication enables the students to choose a career from various stages of media production. The curriculum emphasizes on the social and cultural impact of various media forms and examines the technologies, practices & policies that drive modern media communications. During the course tenure, students also learn the applied skills such as image building, different styles of writing, editing and working with layout software and audio-video editing techniques.
- The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing B.A. degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised school board.
- Those who have passed from any other University or Board of Examinations in any state recognized as equivalent to the Plus Two of the Higher with not less than 40% marks in aggregate, is eligible for admission.
- However, SC/ST, OBC, and other eligible communities shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|47250 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||49300 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
This scholarship is applicable to the students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category. The scholarship is administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh based on annual income of the family. Students with family income below Rs. 3,00,000/- are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship application form should be submitted by the applicant to the University office after getting admission.
- The eligible candidates desirous of scholarship are required to fill the scholarship form during the admission process.
- The norms for selection will be the sole prerogative of Mandsaur University Admission Committee.
- The scholarship amount will be calculated only on tuition fees and is applicable for 1st year only.
- The students fulfilling more than one eligibility criteria will be considered only as per higher preference mentioned in the scheme and will be eligible for only one type of scholarship in a year.
The continuation of all scholarships is dependent on consistently high academic performance. The students are expected to meet pre-defined academic standards for continuation of scholarship.
- The scholarship can be renewed based on the performance in the university examination, attendance, and character and conduct certified by the Dean.
- The renewal of sports scholarship depends on the performance in sports after admission in university.
- The scholarship shall stand discontinued, if the student is found guilty of any misconduct or indiscipline.
Below are some of the specializations that you can aspire to become after pursuing BA (Journalism &Mass Comm.) from Mandsaur University: